Velo Orange Grand Cru Drillium 110 Fluted Double Crankset, 34x48t
If the variant you require is sold out please allow 10 working days for hsipment
Back in the day we drilled holes in our chainrings to make them lighter. The weight savings were minimal, but they sure looked cool. Our Drillium Crankset recaptures the look. They may look like a vintage crank, but are made of modern high-strength alloy.
- Cold forged.
- 48/34 rings which offers a great range for randonneuring and spirited riding.
- 7075 alloy CNC cut rings for super durability.
- Shifting ramps and pins on the outer chainring for fast and smooth shifts.
- 5-11 speed compatible.
- Standard extractor/dust cap thread, standard 9/16" pedal threads.
- High polish finish.
- Aluminum machined dust caps included. BB bolts included.
- Shifts well with double or triple front derailleurs
- Low 150mm Q-factor
The finish is high polish front and back. The dust caps are alloy and function as self extractors with the supplied crank bolts.
Use a 118mm BB on most bikes. Weight is around 645g. 6-10 speed compatible.